Sunday, February 10, 2013
Wow, January went by fast!
January is gone but I have been doing some sewing. These are pinkeepers that I've made, the 2 mice are from Sweetwater's Noteworthy line using Fig Tree Quilts pattern. I'm in love with the notes on this fabric, they are so cute and the line of colors are wonderful, I plan on doing more with it. The cakes were fun to make too, detail must be my forte, I think that I am hooked on pinkeepers.. All are stuffed with crushed walnut shells, a fabulous filler and it keeps the pins and needles sharp. I'm also working on watermelon and shoofly blocks for a summer picnic quilt.
Winter has been very snowy, along with rain that makes ice when it freezes and lots of gloomy skies. I'm taking my annual trip to AZ this week to soak up some sunshine and get my fill of fresh oranges. Of course my best friend and I will be visiting quilt shops, she already has them mapped out for us. My sisters are coming from other parts of MT and we will all get together at our brothers home to spend family time too. I'm excited to go, better get my duds packed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment