Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Basket of Cherries

 
My first block is complete.  Then, I went MIA from sewing for a few weeks after hubby was hurt in an accident.  After a few days in the hospital he is back home and recovering, getting around with the aide of a walker, we are so blessed that he will be okay and walk again on his own, the positive outcome is the summer we are enjoying being together.  I work at the everyday chores which has limited my sewing time, challenge is good and it makes me stronger. Thanks to Family, friends and neighbors  our hay is in and we always have help when needed, we are so greatful for all of them.

Baskets and Bows the July block is complete.  A morning of sewing by an open window with fresh cool air was awesome.  The mystery trend seems to be baskets and I couldn't be happier, they are fun and easy to make, love the fabric too.

Gorgeous Hydrengias are blooming and bring smiles to me every day, I love this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment